ERW Steel Tubes DIN EN 10305-3 (DIN 2394)
- Precision steel tubes are rolled and sized in the welding machine to bring them to the exact external diameter.
- The raw material is hot-rolled wide or medium strip. In the case of special requirements for surface qualities and tolerances cold-rolled strip is used.
- The external and internal welding bead that results from the welding process is always removed.
- The tube then passes through sizing rolls, which gives it special dimensional accuracy.
- An effective quality assurance system independent of production monitors and documents the production process.
Steel grades/delivery conditions
We can supply all standard steel grades as well as other weldable steels, e.g.:
- case-hardening/ heat-treatment steels
- high tensile, micro-alloyed fine grained structural steels
In addition, we can also supply tubes made from other standard German and international steel grades, as well as steel made to customer‘s own specifications.
Depending on the steel grade, the following delivery conditions are possible:
– welded and sized
Size Measurement Table you will find here.